Wiring HV transformer

• Hey, I got a problem with some wiring here that I hope some of you can help with:)

This is my setup:

MFE Transmitter --> MV Transformer --> MFSU --> HV Transformer --> EV over 500 blocks --> HV Transformer --> MV Transformer --> MFE Transmitter

Now my problem is that it seems that the first HV Transformer doesnt want to do shit, I have redstoned it of course, and my MFSU is 50% charged. But nothing is delivered on far end. I am pretty sure I have aligned the outputs(3 dots vs 1 dot) and everything. Do I need another MFSU between the second HV and MV ?

Any suggestions?

• Well If you're unsure if you have the dots going the right way:

.........[Redstone Powered]
    MFSU --> HV Transformer --> EV over 500 blocks --> HV Transformer --> MV Transformer --> MFE Transmitter
    1 Dot -> .... 3 Dots -> .................................. <- 3 Dots ............... <- 3 Dots

(I omitted the first bit with the MFE -> MVT)

So basically, Is your MFSU pointing towards the first HVT? Also, are the rest of the input/outputs lined up the right way?

Or, I'm not sure how compact your system is, but if the redstone powering the HVT is also powering the MFSU, it would prevent it the MFSU from sending power (until it's full).

• As far as I know machines only work in loaded chunks. To send power both sender and recipient
    have to be in a loaded chunk. So if you built that 500 block EV line in a direct horizontal line, then sender or recipient
    or both (depends where you are standing) are in an unloaded chunk. The maximum render distance is 128 blocks, everything farther away will be unloaded.

• Hmm, I tripple checked this, so Im quite sure the dots are correctly aligned. And the MFSU is not redstoned, checked that as well. Im think that this might be my problem:

As far as I know machines only work in loaded chunks. To send power both sender and recipient
    have to be in a loaded chunk. So if you built that 500 block EV line in a direct horizontal line, then sender or recipient
    or both (depends where you are standing) are in an unloaded chunk. The maximum render distance is 128 blocks, everything farther away will be unloaded.

If the receiving end gets unloaded that would mean that it doesnt send of course. I will try to move the reciever closer and see what happens :)