• this is my 220-solarflower. unfortunately it's a buffer flower which means that it is filled with storages and it's true power lies within the fact that 1 of those bastards create 264000 eu every day and they power everything in my base beside matter gen and tp... the matter gen is on a separate power supply even though that flower is filling it and tp goes on a separate line from matter gen eu storage

• this is my 220-solarflower. unfortunately it's a buffer flower which means that it is filled with storages and it's true power lies within the fact that 1 of those bastards create 264000 eu every day and they power everything in my base beside matter gen and tp... the matter gen is on a separate power supply even though that flower is filling it and tp goes on a separate line from matter gen eu storage

so where is the flower?

that is a massive solar flower, id love to see the schematics of that, how long did it take you to build it?

• the thing is that i haven't tried to make it real-deal power for the buck yet it's only a buffer that fills my MFSU's right now. gonna tinker aroung with it and make a schematic for the 2 different types =)