bug: [SMP] minecraft crashes when placeing a block by a chest [1.15] [note to ic2 coder: help as your fix did not work!]

• hi, i have been playing on my private server with my friends when i was going to extend my house when i tryed to destroy any block by a chest every one minecraft would crash! :cursing:
    so i did another server and the same happened and i am getting MinecraftCreeper with ic2 also i only have ic2 installed and all the pother stuff you need to download!!

error report

some one please help

PS: i you destroyed a block with in around a 10 block radious it would brake

PS: also when you place blocks as well

UPDATE 1-
    ok, i am getting board! does anyone from the ic2 team even look at the bug!!!! :(

reward for fixing bug
    you a a free server on my ultra fast private server.
    also you get a pre release of betacraft
    also a pre release of my mod installer
    also you can play on my ultra fast private server
    also a free pass on to my paided server (after release)

• Is the server with IC2 as well?
    Is it correctly installed?
    Did you make a new map or start from an old one? (this might be it...)
    Try deleting (start vanilla), start the world. See if it still is the problem. If it isn't, it's not IC2 related. If it is, well, two things:
    1) You just deleted all your ores/machines
    2) You found the problem! :D

• i have it installed right and also i have a other server and it only happens on my ic2 server also i started a new world!

So you and everyone playing on the server has put the vy.class (player's crash hotfix) into their minecraft.jar? Because when I was playing SMP with my brother we had a similar problem and once we installed that it never crashed again.
    I believe this crash only seems to happens around houses (possibly caused by chests) So once you and EVERYONE on the server has the vy.class hotfix, it should work. If this problem continues then the usual things apply (EVERYONE starts with a clean minecraft jar, and installs the mods IN ORDER (with the vy.class being last) and if that does not work I don't know what will).
    (I also took a look at the modloader crash thing and I'm no expert but I saw some mention of vy.class in there)