[suggestion] GUI block, measures EU'S!

• When thinking about making things go automatick, i got an idea about a block with a GUI. In the gui you can set what EU flow you want the block to trigger an redstone signal at.

This would be usefull in many ways, you can set it at a setting lets say 50 EU/T. And your energy source does only produce 40 EU/T. then you have the ability to see that you are using more energy than what you can produce! This way you could controll or your systems much more. Nuclear reactors can have an indicator for when its not producing any energy!

Example:
    you have a nuclear reactor plant with 4 stable cores that produces 50 EU/T each.
    When the energy flow is measured to for example 75 EU/T the block ermits a redstone signal which tells 2 core to start producing! and soo on for the 2 remaining cores.
    When the flow is 0 EU/T the block also ermits a signal and tells all the cores to shut down.

Maybe this block uses 2 EU/T when it flows through it?
    Maybe more tiers? HV, MV and LV?

recipie:
    R E R
    C M C
    R S R
    R= Refined iron, E= EU Reader, C=Copper cable, M=Machine Block, S=Redstone dust

What do you think? I would love it! :)
    Construcktive critic please!

EDIT: fixes some of my bad writting ...

• Please close my post!
    Just red this from Alblaka's blog LINK

To give your system an actual use, there will be useful blocks, capable of emitting/receiving Redstone signals, controlling EUflow and probably controlling Ractors as well.