Quantum Suit Functions

• sadly I was disappointed when I found out that the Quantum Suit didn't really have anything special.
    some of the things that I'd for example would've liked to see is if you for example equipped the helmet, data will be displayed in your sight of view of for example how much power your suit has left and for example a radarmap showing mobs that are close to you. and something like a night vision function, or just a really bright version when you're in a really dark place. I'd have also liked to see that the fast running and high jumping could be toggled, instead of keeping a key pressed ( don't know for sure if this changed because I haven't gotten to try the suit out yet) I was also hoping to see that the boots would be able to make you fly a short distance or hover like the jetpack. and with the leggings you could have a stronger knockback against mobs.

some of these functions would only work when you've equipped a certain other part of the suit, and ofcourse the full suit gives full functions.

I have no idea if this is possible or not, but I'd have liked to see this with the Quantum Suit to make it a worthy successor of the Nano Suit