Question: Nethercoal?

• I seem to remember in a previous release (either IC or IC2) nethercoal worked in generators. Is there a reason this stopped? Was it from an update from BTW or was it from IC2?

• No offence but nethercoal has never been a part of Industrial Craft. It has been and still is a part of better than wolves. I know this because I have always wanted nether coal in IC and would occasionally scan the wiki.

Maybe if you really want IC nether coal you can use IC, BTW, and custom recipes. Magus Union has a really good tutorial on how to use custom recipes. :)

• I know that its a part of BTW. I use BTW, BC, and IC2. But I used to be able to use nethercoal in my generators. But I cant remember if it was was IC or early build of IC2. I was just wondering if it was taken out of use on purpose or it was accidental with an update whether it was from IC2 of BTW.

• Update your BTW version... in the first port to 1.8 (2.96 I believe) there was a bug involving both crafting and using Nethercoal (one which I could easily circumvent, mind you... but still stupidly annoying...)

But yes, Nethercoal produces 8000 EU... which isn't a ton better than other forms of energy, but you can grind up Charcoal into Carbon Powder, and then create Nethercoal via it and Hellfire Dust inside a cauldron. This way you don't constantly need coal in order to get that 8k EU output...

Oh, and ty for the link nathan.. good to see that my stuff is useful to more people than just myself.. lol :D

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.