• I didn't read everything that changed from IC > IC2 and I just crafted a Nano Suit :Nano-Helmet: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Nano-Leggings: :Rubber Boots: to find out that the special abilities has been moved to the Quantum Suit :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: .
    so k, that's not a problem, because it was some really OP abilities.

so I put on my nano suit and wanted to do some digging with my diamond drill :Diamond Drill: and I saw my drill not being charged like it would with a batpack :RE Battery:
    now I don't remember how it used to be in IC but I really had a "WTF" moment MinecraftChar

if you consider everything you needed for a Nano Suit :Nano-Helmet: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Nano-Leggings: :Rubber Boots: it's pretty damn expensive for just some rechargeable armor, and that's really a shame.
    so I thought it'd be nice if the Nano Suit :Nano-Helmet: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Nano-Leggings: :Rubber Boots: could power certain equipment like the (diamond :Diamond Drill: ) drill :Mining Drill: , chainsaw :Chainsaw: and electric wrench :Wrench: like it'd with a batpack :RE Battery:

and I was also thinking for a while it'd be really nice if a backpack slot was added to Minecraft with IC2. the backpack slot would be for example for a batpack :RE Battery: or a jetpack :Jetpack: or an eletric jetpack :Electric Jetpack:
    that way you can wear full armor and still use some of the backpakcs.