New Quantum Suit Pants Run change?

• So I upgraded to 1.21 and logged into my world and noticed I couldn't press control to run anymore however I did notice when I press up 2 times like minecrafts sprint I now run like quantum legs as long as I'm wearing them. Pls dont tell me you made this a feature? I hated double up minecraft sprint already cause im always pressing it when digging but now its 10x worse with quantum legs on! I liked being able to press ctrl to run when I wanted too not accidently. I already want them to remove it from minecraft lol.

One of your loyal fans , Exanadu

• I agree this was a bad move I feel. If I want the quantum effects I use CTRL. I don't want it sprint as it I mean damn have fun falling into lava and shit :(

Also the sprint feature sucks. You hit a something you stop. Then you gotta redo it and frack me that must be annoying. Does it even work in water anymore?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• As a note, We do have an interesting newbie mod that overwrites the universally (give or take a few players) considered horrible sprint system, where you can disable the double tap to run, and remap it to something else, like say CTRL (especially now since IC's hotkey does not collide with the sprint hotkey, somehow causing neither to work)
    Sprint Key Mapping By Fettor

As a note, it does have some comparability issues, F.e, does not work with nature overhaul, and likely others.

• that is very interesting I read his page very closely and examined his download. It's a bit to rough cut for me to try for now but will def keep an eye on it. Much appreciated though. I hope the IC2 team changes it back it was fine the way it was. I always say if it aint broke dont fix it.

• that is very interesting I read his page very closely and examined his download. It's a bit to rough cut for me to try for now but will def keep an eye on it. Much appreciated though. I hope the IC2 team changes it back it was fine the way it was. I always say if it aint broke dont fix it.

I personally think that the move would be a good one, EXCEPT that the sprint hotkey notch added was a bad idea.