4 Chamber Perfect Breeder + 5 Chamber Mark II-1 EB

• Hi all! I've builded my first two phased perfect breeder!
    1: Heating Phase - Labeled as Mark IV EC by reactor planner. Any kind of external cooling will do, but air or blocks is recommended.
    2: Breeding Phase - Labeled as Mark I-0 EA by reactor planner.

While in heating phase the reactor outputs a nice 5 to 7 million EU at 75 EU/t. It will go meltdown if left unatended, remember this is a heating phase. To enter breeding phase, the reactor needs to get at least 21 (22 recommended) of external water cooling, if not, it will not reach a balanced state and build up heat (so babysitting is needed). Once the requirements are met, it does not build or lose heat until isos are re-enriched, then it will cool down if you let the heat go. It does two enriching rounds per uranium cycle, so around tick 4800 (Hour and 20 minutes) four iso cells will ve enriched. To enrich four more in the same cycle, put two uranium cells in the empty bottom spaces just before iso cells are going to be full enriched, and switch the enriched cells for depleted ones. Then remove the two bottom uranium cells. Same procedure to switch the central uranium cell to a new one. Also, ice on those empty spaces maybe can avoid a meltdown in a emergency.

With my alternating twin reactors Mark II-1 EB that uses 4 uranium cells each and this breeder I can get in a cycle to get renewable uranium to go forever. What do you think?