[Suggestion]: Camouflaged Cables

• Name : Camouflaged Cables
    Edit: It seems i failed at posting this in the proper format before, and was deleted. Sorry about that.

Description: I love IC2. One thing that bugs me though, are these huge holes in my walls and floor with a cable popping out of them. I’d like to see something similar to the RedPower mod, where you have a plate or have a cable that is inside a block of your chosen material.

Recipe: It can be crafted as such.
    :Rubber Log: = Chosen material (wood, stone, cobble etc… The sky is the limit here I guess, though common building materials should be good enough)
    :Tin Ingot: = Chosen cable
    :Rubber Log: :Rubber Log: :Rubber Log:
    :Rubber Log: :Tin Ingot: :Rubber Log:
    :Rubber Log: :Rubber Log: :Rubber Log:

It would function as whatever cable you normally would use, except be the size of a normal block and take connections from all sides. Artwork can be the normal block texture with the copper circle texture in the center of the tile. This would allow for a slightly more aesthetically pleasing appearance in your home/living area.
    Limitations I see right off the bat would be a huge amount of blocks needing coded for crafting as you have all the different variants of cables and building materials.
    Anyhow, just a thought.

Thanks,
    Jeet

• Well RP2 already destroys recipe book mods...I need three, and even then I find myself flipping through hundreds of pages of panels and cubes to get to BC EE or IC.

But I wonder if just plain RP2 compatibility would be easier. Since (at least I'm pretty sure) the wires in IC2 match the size of the piping in RP2 and even BC. they should be able to fit through the windowed panels.