Suggestion: Hot fixes and Major Bugs.

• I think I speak for everyone here but I think this probably the best Minecraft modification out there. Now you guys are not opensource or publicly and I know you have your reasons and etc. For someone like me who is so use to dev builds most my servers are ran based on them I do a crap load testing provide feedback and also use something a little newer its always been nice. I know you might not take that into consideration and their is reasons to do it and not to do it but anyways I think it would make this Mod 110% rather then its 100% but meh I'm sure that will never happen.

But what I would like to see is Hot patches. Sometimes there is major issues for example a duplication bug, performance bug that is pretty darn bad, etc. etc. Now the way it goes now is we have to wait at least 2 weeks usally maybe even a month before we see anything fixed. I really really think this is to long and sometimes ruins servers and gameplay. It's a bit diff SSP I'm sure they can tell us what they feel but being a server owner of a large server and trying stay legit I can tell you some days I just want to cry because its impossible when someone learns about something and then the answer is its fixed in the next update.

I don't know if you guys are willing but I think you should consider being a tad more open to hotfixes / patches. You seem to be willing the day of but a few days later your not. You don't program like notch and I assume you be insulted if you were told so but you really are doing what he does. Please don't use his excuses like to much code has changes to lazy to put 5 min code fix on a old version /wrists.

Like I said I love this mod my players love this mod and without bukkit we would never have been able to run this mod since its been able to fix some the features that make this mod to easy or in other ways to broken we feel and even though we can block a few features we still think the devs could provide a bit more for us to run even smoother and better servers.

Thanks,
    Kane

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I completely agree with you. I think this mod has A LOT of potential to become really popular for servers. I for one play on one of the few big IC servers (were legit too) and I think that this should really be implemented. I hope you guys at IC consider his idea.

IC Fan
    -ColtonisWright

• I really like this mod and it has a lot of potential, but only if it has quick fixes and quick support. I play on a server and I can't play the version with the newest stuff until they update the server. Usually they don't update until most or all of the bugs are fixed, so we can have a safe, reliable, fun experience with this great mod. I completely agree with Kane Hart on this one!

-klubnick