Support Request: Minecraft "Saving Chunks" Error when Energy blocks unload

• I found a previous thread on this topic here:

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1908

Where when he got away from his factory and the EnergyNet components of IC2 got unloaded, his game crashed to "Saving Chunks." I seem to have the same issue running just IC2 and BC. Is the best "solution" to this problem to load up a mod like additional pipes and spam teleport pipes around my power grid to keep the factory from unloading, or is there a better solution? I saw that one of the coders had posted that this would be helped out in 1.2X, but I created this world and am still running on 1.23 with this issue (I had this problem on a 1.15 world which I deleted and restarted on a map with more oil for BC)

My error log is posted below, thank you for any assistance!

• I tried removing all my energy stuff and replacing it, and using the Teleport Pipes from Additional Pipes (Rev 27) and the new Chunkloader blocks when it got updated (Rev 29) and I still get the Saving Chunks crash when I get out of range of the factory

• I am having the same problem, if i dismount all of my energy production devices.... IE MFE, MFS, generators, solar collectors, then i can travel long distances with out a single crash, this does not fix the problem of a non functional personal teleporter or portal gun when i am far from base they still fizzle.

A hotfix would be much appreciated (if the problem is fixable that is)

Thanks

• I had this start happening to me as well. For me it was a MV Transformer to a LV Transformer, and it was a very repeatable crash too. I knew exactly how far I could go until it caused a crash. What I noticed was that when it crashed, it was the same 2 transformers every time. So, what I did was I took a chunk block from Zeldo's additional pipes and put it down near the two offending Transformers. Now, that didn't work by itself, but those blocks have a neat little function that when you hit F9, it will turn on outlines of chunks. Low and behold, the dividing line between two chunks ended up being right between the two transformers. So what I did was move both transformers into the same chunk. So far so good, but I still have some more testing to do I think.

• Give me a full list of mods, addons, patches, whatever you installed please.

Advenced Machines V2.1 Client [arsenic87 TempFix v2]
    airshipV2.51.1.8.1
    All of BuildCraft 2.2.5
    EnergyCoupler-0.21.1-Client
    FlaxBonemealFix
    industrialcraft-2-client_1.23
    millenaire1.8
    PeacefulPack
    PowerConverters_Client_1.0.4
    WirelessRedstone
    zAdditionalPipesClient
    ZanMinimap0.10.6d-1.8