[Addons v1.112]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-Strap on your seatbelts, it's 1.4.6 time >:D

• Which addons do you use/ are you interested in using? 290

1. BioDiamonds (91) 31%
    2. MoreTreeTaps (113) 39%
    3. MoreCompositeArmors (75) 26%
    4. PortableTeleporters (107) 37%
    5. AdvGenerators (179) 62%
    6. DeFence (109) 38%
    7. BiomeGenerators (15) 5%

F4113nb34st's Addons

BioMaterials:

Adds in an alternate way to make industrial diamonds and carbon plates with plantballs.

Price in plantballs is configurable!

Link to thread: [Addon v1.23]BioDiamondsv1.20

Portable Teleporter:

Adds a way to get back to your base no matter how lost you are.

Link the thread: [Addon v1.23]PortableTeleporterv1.40

More Composite Armor:

Adds in the rest of the composite armors!

Steve can now be fully creeper proof!!! (disclaimer: we do not take responsibility if you experience uncomforable or sudden death by explosions and/or flying shrapnel!)

Link to thread: [Addon v1.23]MoreCompositeArmorv1.00

Advanced Generators:

Need a way to get more energy or materials?

Then this is the addon for you!

Currently a wip.

Link: [Addon v1.23]AdvGeneratorsPr5

DeFence:

Have you ever wanted to have an inexpensive yet cool way to protect your base?

Don't you wish there were chain link fences in IC2?

Well now there are! With the DeFence Addon!!!

SSP and SMP versions!!!

Link: [Addon v1.23]DeFencev1.00

F4113nC0r3

For modders, adds in tons of helpful methods and super classes

that simplify the process of making an addon.

Link: [Addon v1.97]F4113nC0r3v1.0.0

For addon specific ideas use the appropriate addon thread.

For a new addon idea use this thread.

Hope you like my work,

F4113nb34st

• lol mabye, depends on if what you want i can do :P

Pretty much: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2405

Being able to use crystals instead hehe. I'm sure others want more advance things overtime also but I just be happy to use crystals hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Sarudak: yes for addon specific ideas use the addon thread, and yes i will think of a way to make carbon fibers with plants stuffs

Kane Hart: np i will make that as soon as i get some updates for my other addons done

• Sarudak: yes for addon specific ideas use the addon thread, and yes i will think of a way to make carbon fibers with plants stuffs

Kane Hart: np i will make that as soon as i get some updates for my other addons done

Sounds good. Just making you a short video for your tree taps mod :)

• Love your addons although I haven't tried them yet, they look good. :P

Idea: Upgraded water and wind generators, as we already have an advanced solar panel.

-Idea #2: I've recently been researching wood gasification. Its basically catching the gasses that come out of wood when turning it into charcoal. I propose a new

machine that turns wood into charcoal, and captures that gas and puts it into fuel cans for burning later. It would require a fuel of some sort, much like using a regular

stone furnace to make charcoal, but you could make an electric version as well. Maybe require cells to be used as a balancing thing. Just a thought.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• great ideas I will make them after I make the better miner addon above (don't worry it shouldn't take long)

and second, in idea#1 you forgot a better geothermal generator :D

edit: actually i will make them all together as one addon ;)

• great ideas I will make them after I make the better miner addon above (don't worry it shouldn't take long)

and second, in idea#1 you forgot a better geothermal generator :D

edit: actually i will make them all together as one addon ;)

Wait, you are serious? Wow that's awesome. And yes, I thought I was forgetting a generator. What are your thoughts on the wood gasification? Anyone? Balance? Cost? How powerful should the fuel be? By my research it is composed of methane and hydrogen, which burns quite nicely, so its not a weak fuel source.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I love that you made new tree taps. thank you, firet off. However,when i go to harvest some sticky resin from a rubber tree, the game crashes immediatly. I tried installing by dropping the zip in the mods folder and also by adding the mod contents to the jar file. I'm assuming it is a mod confliction on my system, but i can't begin to think whats wrong. Is there a way to get a crash report like when there is a id conflict with modloader? thanks

• I love that you made new tree taps. thank you, firet off. However,when i go to harvest some sticky resin from a rubber tree, the game crashes immediatly. I tried installing by dropping the zip in the mods folder and also by adding the mod contents to the jar file. I'm assuming it is a mod confliction on my system, but i can't begin to think whats wrong. Is there a way to get a crash report like when there is a id conflict with modloader? thanks

Please use this thread for reports:

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2364

• on a windows computer:

Windows:

[list=1]
    [*]Make a new text file, and open it.
    [*]Save the file with a name that can be easily recognizable and quickly found.
    [*]Put the following code into the file:
    java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

[list=1]
    [*]Save the file, but as a .bat file.
    [*]Run the file. This will make the game run in offline mode, but should get you the error.
    on a mac:

Mac OSX (Method A):

[list=1]
    [*]Open mcpatcher.
    [*]Click "Test Minecraft"
    [*]Go into a singleplayer world or multiplayer server
    [*]Commit a bug that crashes the game somehow.
    [*]You should now get the error.

Mac OSX (Method B):

[list=1]
    [*]Go to Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities and open Console.app
    [*]Run minecraft and when it crashes the java log will be added to the console, which you can then select and copy
    -this was copied from the minecraft wiki here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crash-