[Addons v1.112]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-Strap on your seatbelts, it's 1.4.6 time >:D

• This is happening with all of the add-ons for my dedicated server :/
    I'm not sure, but isn't bbb a rendering class? And if it is then...yeah server shouldn't be trying to render things :p

• Official Post

Could I have a really simple mod which just adds a compressor recipe so I can get rid of some of my crushed obsidian back into obsidian. Redpower decided all 22 stack of obsidian I had would be better in crushed form. I disagree, but have no way of doing it legit. This upsets me.
    Please help!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Could I have a really simple mod which just adds a compressor recipe so I can get rid of some of my crushed obsidian back into obsidian. Redpower decided all 22 stack of obsidian I had would be better in crushed form. I disagree, but have no way of doing it legit. This upsets me.
    Please help!

Couldnt you just turn Lava and water into obsidian? :3
    Reason #43 to visit the nether.

• Official Post

That doesn't fix the problem. I've got 22 stacks of crushed obsidian and nothing to do with it. Also, how am I meant to get water flow in the nether?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I guess. Still, 22 stacks of crushed obsidian, I got a compressor. How long would a simple recipe addition even take?

I see this too much.