[1.23][SMP] Blocks lose orientation

• This is in SMP 1.23 and is auctally very frustracting.
    Im aware you proberly know of this but hey!
    I may as well make sure!

When I use a wrench on a machine which changes its orientation, the orientation does not update.
    This means I dont know which direction its facing.
    I dont know if I did it correctly and I dont know if Im gonna blow the hell out of my circuits if I place this wire.

The output on a MFE is hidden to me as I wrench away and the only way I know its facing the correct way.
    Is the whole machine is wrenched into a item..

Same for transformers.

Its scary.
    I had to wrench my MFSU 4 times before I was sasified I had it facing the right way.
    And then after the whole thing not working. I looked it all over.
    Then wrenched a transformer.
    Apparently it wasnt facing the right way..
    But the textures told me it was!

Sometimes I get the orientation when I relog.
    Sometimes I dont.

As well as all IC2 blocks orientation's occasionally point one way until about 20secs the blocks correctly face their selves.
    This is after having logged in.

• This bug seems to be actually fixed. Are you sure you using the latest forge/1.23?

I seem to have everything working well and I can't seem to flip the orientation anymore by placing random blocks and such near my MFSU's like before. That and it's not really hard when was bugged how you placed it unless you have short term memory. Just feel don't look ;)

We have about 100 active members on our IC Server we started a week ago. 90% of us did not heard about it since about 2 weeks ago and the 95% of us never played it before. They seem to have done pretty good so far with it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This bug seems to be actually fixed. Are you sure you using the latest forge/1.23?

I seem to have everything working well and I can't seem to flip the orientation anymore by placing random blocks and such near my MFSU's like before. That and it's not really hard when was bugged how you placed it unless you have short term memory. Just feel don't look ;)

We have about 100 active members on our IC Server we started a week ago. 90% of us did not heard about it since about 2 weeks ago and the 95% of us never played it before. They seem to have done pretty good so far with it.

I play on Industrial Rage.
    Thats the offical IC2 server.

So yes. I think I got the latest versions xD

• He should be removed as the official server since hes using bukkit anyways :P Just seems fair if the dev team does not want to support bukkit but their offical server is bukkit its kind of derp hehe.

• bah, deny bukkit is not smart at all, it "musthave"

running bukkit server, expect few problems (dispenser duping, rubber leaves) it adds no additional bugs.

orientation lose is clientside rendering error, RP + BC + IC run fine without any other mods on standart textures.

• bah, deny bukkit is not smart at all, it "musthave"

running bukkit server, expect few problems (dispenser duping, rubber leaves) it adds no additional bugs.

orientation lose is clientside rendering error, RP + BC + IC run fine without any other mods on standart textures.

Don't get me wrong I would not run a IC server without bukkit. But for them to not really support bukkit in anyway and have their so called official server bukkit :P

But anyways back on topic. I have not experince this issue since 1.15.