[Suggestion] Sound control in config

• I saw the confirmed post about the sounds being too loud, but I had an idea for expanding that. Add a option in the config to control the volume level. Allow values between 0 (mute) and 100 (current levels).

This should probably be a bug report, but it's relevant to this suggestion. Even with the sound turned off on my client, any machines placed since I turned it off still make sounds. Sometimes I watch a movie while macerating stacks of ore, and the sound will sometimes just come on in the middle of the movie. I've gotten to the point I'll turn MC sound off in the windows sound mixer.

• I saw the confirmed post about the sounds being too loud, but I had an idea for expanding that. Add a option in the config to control the volume level. Allow values between 0 (mute) and 100 (current levels).

This should probably be a bug report, but it's relevant to this suggestion. Even with the sound turned off on my client, any machines placed since I turned it off still make sounds. Sometimes I watch a movie while macerating stacks of ore, and the sound will sometimes just come on in the middle of the movie. I've gotten to the point I'll turn MC sound off in the windows sound mixer.

TBH due to major bugs I suggest you disable the game sounds from that config and watch improvement hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.