Behemoth Industries: IC2 (1.23) + Buildcraft 2.2.5 + Red Power 2 (Beta3) | Greylisting | Legit-build | Limited PvP

• Hello, everyone.

I've been running (and hosting!) various minecraft servers for over a year and a half now. I've recently extended the GoMinecraft community family of servers with an IC2+BC+RP2 Server.

Our current user base is at about 10 players (most from the vanilla chaos server). The server currently has a 32 player limit and will be a (one-time only) pay to play server.

The server admin (that's me), is a sysadmin with 15+ years of experience.

Server Host: behemothindustries.com ( 188.165.1.229 )

New players will be asked to contribute $10 USD (Once, never again) in order to gain access to the server. This is to keep away the high number of griefers and other generally undesirables. This will also help support the costs of the server.

The promotion process (for players that contribute) is automated via the BuyCraft service. If you would like to be a member after the last of the free slots are filled, simply log into the game and:

Type:
    A: Log into the game:
    1.) Type /buy (Starts the BuyCraft interface)
    2.) Type /buy 1
    3.) Note the URL it gives you and go to it.
    4.) Complete payment
    5.) Wait ~1-2 minutes and then type /buy claim
    6.) You'll be notified if it works. If not, PM me and I will get to fixing it immediately.

There are currently no contributor/VIP ranks. There are only 3 ranks:

1.) Guest (Can login, explore, chat. Can't pick up items, break blocks.. or pretty much do anything else.)
    2.) Member (Can do everything a vanilla player can along with all the IC2/BC/RP2 features)
    3.) Administrator (That's me and Xelephant).

General Rules:
    - No Griefing
    - No racism/bigotry/blatant stupidity
    - You may not steal
    - Be mature (If you don't understand the scope of this statement, you won't last long).
    - Swearing is allowed, but keep it to a bare minimum. Excessive swearing will lead to a kick and/or ban.
    - Avoid txt spk. Type like an intelligent human being.

The server is 24/7 and is hosted in Ireland (Kimsufi/OVH). The server has decent response times from the US (<200ms average) and fantastic response times in Europa (<100).

Server Stats for Nerds:
    i7 2.6Ghz (OC'd to 3Ghz)
    24G Mem (8G to each MC instance - running 2)
    Dual 1TB drives in RAID1 Configuration
    Backups snapped every hour via custom-written script

• Thanks! :)

Btw a little problem, i can't join because it says that i need mod_ic2_advmachine v2.00. And i can only find v2.1 so a little help would be nice. :)

• Thanks! :)

Btw a little problem, i can't join because it says that i need mod_ic2_advmachine v2.00. And i can only find v2.1 so a little help would be nice. :)

2.1 should work, since that's what we have installed on the server <and i have in my own client>

You can try downloading the modpack @ http://gominecraft.com/files/gominecraft_mods.zip - I know it's somewhat frowned upon, but many of my users aren't techy types.

I've got the version of AM that works with the server in the zip file under the IndustrialCraft directory.

• 2.1 should work, since that's what we have installed on the server <and i have in my own client>

You can try downloading the modpack @ http://gominecraft.com/files/gominecraft_mods.zip - I know it's somewhat frowned upon, but many of my users aren't techy types.

I've got the version of AM that works with the server in the zip file under the IndustrialCraft directory.

hehe okay i'll just try installing 2.1 again and if it fails again i try your pack :)

• OK I would like to join your server please.

Because Frankly Im bored with singleplayer and I want to play with some other people. :Industrial Diamond: