Suggestion: Electric Lighter

• Just a flint/steel that runs off of electric. Probably would require a piece of cable, flint, and steel, maybe some wood as a "case" on the crafting grid.

• I'd say it'd be a more useful tool to a longer term player than a griefer, as it should probably have a similar amount of uses, just be rechargeable. It'd be easier for a griefer to get a lava bucket or a real flint and tinder.

• I'd say it'd be a more useful tool to a longer term player than a griefer, as it should probably have a similar amount of uses, just be rechargeable. It'd be easier for a griefer to get a lava bucket or a real flint and tinder.

if you play legit for a while, then wait till theirs nobody around, then grief, you can get away with it sometimes :P

• I think someone ought to make an *electric everything* addon, where everything from fishing poles, to hoes, to treetaps, (yes I know fishing pole and treetap exist already) flint&tinder, bow&arrow (acts similarly with a lower damage cap, and uses energy, like a combat mining laser that wont wreak your scenery, but also has lower damage) or whatever other degradable tools exist that are not yet electrified.