Machinecraft, {IC2, BC2, RP3}, 100% Uptime, 99.99% lag free!

• Mind whitelisting me please? Was on the server for a good few hours and got tons of stuff.
    IGN M11xStryker

• a whitelist? aww. please can u add me? i was on 4 a bit with lm and then link for a few days

:Lava Cell: :Geothermal Generator::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::MFS-Unit:

• I would also like to be whitelisted me and kar teamed up and well I got stuff and ive been on and and and and and and whitelist me plox :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal:

• i just went and registered at the forum though there was no registering or whitelist forum... well anyway mind adding me? i'm a really nice guy and i won't grief promise :)

Edit: added ? instead of .

• There was forums there like 10 minutes ago and they all disapeared its sad trully but i forgot to put in my other post that you should whitelist me lols
    IGN: speerman5
    :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond: :Energy Crystal:

• Can you please white list me. I have build some amazing thing on other servers. Like I build a 200 block long airship I also made some giant skyscrapers. :)
    My username is Moonman2197.

• slayernater, or bud,
    please can you port out house as is to mcedit so we can shift r stuff tomorrow but if it gets greifed b4 then u can port it bak in. because i have to get off NOW

• I just made an account here to ask, Why can't I conect to the server?

:Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Furnace:

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :MFE-Transmitter:

Yeah, idk.