Introduce Yourself.

• HAI, i'm CubeWrench (Fausto is my real name), i live in bahia blanca ( Somewhere in argentina :D), i'm 13 (Yep), i like play football with friends, i also play guitar and i'm trying to learn how to play drumm, i play minecraft since 1.4.6, in 1.5.2 i try a mod for first time, it was "more swords mods", and there i start to play mods, the first tech mod that i ever play is Buildcraft.
    You will probably see me requesting silly stuff in modding threads, also making horrible textures for mods, if you wan't an horrible texture, tell me :D!.
    Other things: My favourite mod is Bluepower ATM, but if we talk about all the mods (including none-updated ones) my favourite is Redpower, eloraam can be silly sometimes with her copyright, but her job was something brilliant and inovative in modded MC, when she release her game, i'll stop play minecraft.
    Random thing: When my first cat dead, we got other cat, a girl, she got 3 cats more, then, more cats, and more... now, we have 12 cats, yeah, we are giving them to the people, do you wanna a cat :D :D?.

• :D Hi,im pyrotechnum im a minecraft player since the first alpha versions of minecraft,i play IC since the first version. (something like mc 1.2.5) i like making textures to play with minecraft,my hobbies include : Drawing,playing old games (DOS) coding custom mods for minecraft .

i generally play games like portal,half life,Doom.

i like : Parkour,blowing up creepers,playing mods,playing games with friends and other nstuff.

sorry for my english,im not a native english speaker