[Bug] Watermill and Batbox

• After starting up a watermill the sound it makes will repeat, even after leaving the world (esc>save and quit).

Also after connecting a watermill to a batbox and then disconnecting them from each other, the batbox (with no connections made to it) will continue to charge at about 1EU per second (that is the rate at which my watermill is generating for me [5 source blocks of water are around it]). It stops charging after restarting the world, but the charge that was gained between the time of disconnection and exiting the world stays.

IC Version: Client 1.23

The world was generated with IC version 1.15, however both the batbox, watermill and wires were created and placed in version 1.23

Edit:
    Also, after removing a watermill, the sound still continues. Also for the sound glitch to occur it has to be surrounded by water, not man feed.

• I believe I know the reason that this happens. It happens with my macerator when it's being run by a single solar panel too.
    Sounds play on start-up of a machine, and the way that the ambient water around the water mill works is that it provides that little bit of energy (thus, starting up the machine) before it shuts down (drained of energy output), and then once it gets to the next time when the ambient water is checked and provides energy, it starts up again. This happens so fast that the thing seems like it's never shutting up.

Edit: As far as it playing after the removal of the watermill, it could be that the sounds play, but the time between startup and shutdown are so fast that the sounds start to pile up, and never get removed/resolved, so when you break it, it starts pulling from that stack of sounds, and just keeps going... and going... and going...

Of course... I could be 100% wrong, but that's just my thoughts on this subject. I only know very basic programming logic.