Reactor: Mark I-O EE Starting Reactor

• This reactor is a very simple reactor, meant to provide a decent amount of power, while still not requiring too many resources. It only requires one nuclear reactor, four uranium cells, six coolant cells, six integrated heat dispersers, and twenty-five blocks of water (flowing/still) surrounding the nuclear reactor. This reactor provides 20 EU/t for a total of 4,000,000 EU per cycle. The efficiency is 1.00, and the effective EU/t is 20.00 EU/t. It generates EU for a full cycle, does not require a cooldown period, and can run for infinite consecutive cycles. It is proven that it will not go critical or explode in the first cycle.The cooling components will not melt if the directions are followed, and the highest heat level is 24. To see the design and see how it works, please go to this link. Below is the full list of initial resources required. Please comment to this thread!

Initial Resources:
    110 Iron Dust
    128 Tin Dust
    219.5 Copper Dust
    4 Uranium
    20 Lapis Lazuli
    62 Redstone Dust
    20 Glowstone Dust
    61 Rubber
    8 Stone

Enjoy!

• Well, try this one.

Cheaper, more efficient, same power, still neg. heat generation.

Putting the cells alone and in the edges is a bad Idea - as they are surrounded by less cooling elements.

• Well, try this one.

Cheaper, more efficient, same power, still neg. heat generation.

Putting the cells alone and in the edges is a bad Idea - as they are surrounded by less cooling elements.

Yeah, I was trying to make a six chamber design with nuclear cells on the edges... I'll probably try putting them not on the edges.