Transformer question

• Let's say I have a MFE connected to a LV transformer. I already have one one-dotted side of the LVT connected to my machines. If I connect another one-dotted side to a friend's batbox downstairs, will my power be affected, or will we both get 32 EU/t and I can keep adding more outputs until the sum reaches 128?

• Let's say I have a MFE connected to a LV transformer. I already have one one-dotted side of the LVT connected to my machines. If I connect another one-dotted side to a friend's batbox downstairs, will my power be affected, or will we both get 32 EU/t and I can keep adding more outputs until the sum reaches 128?

If I remember correctly the maximum output of a non-redstoned LV transformer is 32 EU. This means the sum of all outputs will never be more than 32 EU.
    In your case you'll have 16 EU on both lines (if both lines are maxed out!)

• Rick: that means if I wire another output, my power will be unaffected and still be at 32 EU/t?

He's saying your output has the potential to be 128 EU/t (in 32 EU packets), so adding another output would make it a max of 64 EU/t (until the second half of the system stops calling for power).
    Unless you're hooking batboxes directly to the side of the LVT, your output has the potential to be > 32 EU/t (and <= 128 EU/t [since it's being fed from a MFE]).