Anarchy's Server: Ic2 1.23, bc2.2.4, Redpower, Adv machines, power convertors, and more.

• atm guys we are full for testing purposes, ill add yall if we end up allowing more.

• 1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? Yep.
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did. What does it look like.
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? No there was only one time I was banned from a server and that was because a friend from school who hates me got opped as a joke (not by me) (see Q7 as well). I do not grief or steal or blow up occupied space (and I only blow up unoccupied space if I have a very good reason)
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? installing myself. i just hope they are all compatible with my 18 other mods (if not I'll tell u and u can un-whitelist me).
    5: Did you read the rules? Yes (see Q2)
    6: Are you gonna have fun? no i think i'll just be a boring dick (yes ;))
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers. i hate griefers
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted. Cakes? (dammit no cake icon)

Minecraft: adhillisepic
    Steam: adhillA97

• Official Post

1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? yes.
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did. yes
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? no
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? i will install the mods
    5: Did you read the rules? yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun? yes
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers. yes, hate griefers
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted. CAKES

IGN: SpwnX

• 1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above?Yes i do
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did.Yes
    3: Do you intend to cause problems?No
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you?I will install the mods
    5: Did you read the rules?Yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun?Yes
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers.
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted.Cakes

• Ok Server is back open for apps again(no it wasnt down, just load testing with the people we had), so let the apps come, if you already applied please re do so with your ign, thanks

• 1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? yes
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did. yes?
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? no thats not fun
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? i can install them myself
    5: Did you read the rules?yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun?yes
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers. good
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted. Cakes
    9: What is your ign? Rotlimp

• added

• I saw you were on and was like... Register! Than clicking a whole bunch of buttons and so forth. :3
    1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? - Yes
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did. - Yes
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? - No
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? - Install them for myself, I have experience from previous times. ^^
    5: Did you read the rules? - Yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun? - Heck yes! This will be my first IC2 server. :3
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers.
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted. ~Cakes~
    9: What is your ign? - Aceoren

~Aceoren
    P.S. - Skyrim? :D Thieves guild or Black brotherhood? :3
    P.P.S - Sorry, I posted this wrong the first time... Signed up for a IGN and edited to make it correct. :D

• I did both on skyrim, but ill add you as soon as you give me your mc ign, unless Rsdogy is it, if so please say so and ill add ya :)

• I did both on skyrim, but ill add you as soon as you give me your mc ign, unless Rsdogy is it, if so please say so and ill add ya :)

Oh, I thought I did it wrong the first time...
    Either way, I redid it and posted a IGN; It's "Aceoren". ^^

IGN...? In-game name? I went a signed up for MyIGN... ._.
    Either way, It's "Aceoren". :3

• 1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? F*%^ (i swore :P) i will follow the rules
    2: Do you swear to abide by the TOS: nope(youll get why i said that later)
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? only to people that deserve it
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? is this seriously a question?
    5: Did you read the rules?yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun?DAMN RIGHT!
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers.so it leaves the more energetic greifers!
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
    9: What is your ign? On minecraft of course.KitsuneNoKumori

PS:

My turn for some questions!
    1: are chunkloading blocks permitted for long distance orl pumping outside the 1k-x/z area(WHILE ONLINE OF COURSE)?
    2: are underground fillers permitted(some servers dont allow them cause dumb people die by falling while digging)?
    3: if i join will you give me a cookie?
    4: i tend to be an asshole if people REALLY piss me off(they should be banned long before that but just have to say) will that be a concern here?
    5:if the answer to 3 is a tes and 4 a no, can i have another cookie?
    6: is RP permitted here?
    7: if the answer to 5 is yes, can i have a hug AND another cookie?

PSS+EDIT: im switching servers constantly... either it dies, or the admins are PLAYING LOL... or its epicly laggy like the one im on now...PLEASE help me escape from that lag hell!

Freedom of Speech, meet FREEDOM OF RESPONSIBILITY!!!!! YU GAWT POWNZORZEDEDEDED!!!!

Me + :Nuke TNT: = :whistling: ........WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• im getting connection refused? is the server up?

no, it was down for a bit, was gonna move to a new vps yesterday and got sick and couldnt stay awake, sorry, its up now, soon i will have to move it. For now go ahead and play and have fun

• 1: are chunkloading blocks permitted for long distance orl pumping outside the 1k-x/z area(WHILE ONLINE OF COURSE)? Yes Even while off is fine
    2: are underground fillers permitted(some servers dont allow them cause dumb people die by falling while digging)? Yes so long as you pick up blocks/ask an admin to remove them via commands(note this deletes the fallen blocks permantly)
    3: if i join will you give me a cookie? Sure?
    4: i tend to be an asshole if people REALLY piss me off(they should be banned long before that but just have to say) will that be a concern here? so long as you dont instigate it, its fine, they annoy you let an admin know
    5:if the answer to 3 is a tes and 4 a no, can i have another cookie? no one cookie per
    6: is RP permitted here? Yes all parts of rp are on the server
    7: if the answer to 5 is yes, can i have a hug AND another cookie? gah, can you do fine with a cookie only

Note it may be you only atm , kinda bored of mc atm, will play more when i can update all of it to 1.0 so dont be supprised by yourself

• Attention

Anyone know an easy way for me to update the id's on the server to prevent rp block id conflicts with 1.0, cause i dunno without breaking EVERYthing, and tbh, mcedit changing a crapton of id's is not fun, so i may trim it down again, and get it as close as i can and change only marble and basalt and cobble basalt, not sure what else to do about it. Any ideas?

YAY it worked, <3 midas XD