[Support Request] Black Screen, when Minecraft Forge is installed.

  • Hello :)
    My problem is that like i wrote in the titel i get an black screen after i installed minecraft forge.
    The Meta-INF never appeared so i hadn't to delete it.
    I also installed the modloaders before..
    It would be very nice if you could help me, thank you :)

  • Are you sure you also installed Modloader MP ?


    BTW: When it still doesn´t work, force update and try again :P

    Industrialcraft² :3² :D

  • Yeah, i installed everything i need to.
    And i tried it offen enough, i think so :D
    I tried it also with Mcpatcher and without and so on...


    I used a other mcpatcher to downgrade minecraft to 1.8.1 might that be the problem?
    normally there should be a Meta-Inf folder but this never appeared in the 1.8.1 version..

  • I get the black screen, too.
    If i do force update, it get the 1.9 (1.0).
    I have installed the 3 mods in order (ModLoader, ModLoaderMp & minecraftforge-client), and put the mods (IC2 and BC2) in the mods folder.
    Always get a black screen...
    (i cannot delete META folder, it not appear to me).
    I have tried with several minecraft.jar clients (supposed to be 1.8.1). I cannot get a new 100% sure clean one because the 1.9 has arrive (damn it, if i tried the same a week before...)

  • Sorry, i have several times to get the error log, but in a mac environment it's hard...
    (i have test step by step, and i obtain the black screen as soon as i install de ModLoader, but i use the version linked in the wiki)

  • Ok, at least the error...


    With my usual launcher (i always use this) throw me this error:



    Hello!
    URL: file:/Users/achiles/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
    URL: file:/Users/achiles/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
    URL: file:/Users/achiles/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
    URL: file:/Users/achiles/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
    URL: file:/Users/achiles/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/bin/macosx_natives.jar
    Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:106)
    at l.<init>(SourceFile:34)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(SourceFile:34)
    at net.minecraft.Launcher.replace(Launcher.java:153)
    at net.minecraft.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:94)


    With the original, unmodified one, it throw me this:



    Exception in thread "Thread-8" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:106)
    at l.<init>(SourceFile:34)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(SourceFile:34)
    at net.minecraft.Launcher.replace(Launcher.java:143)
    at net.minecraft.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:87)


    Or all the mine craft.jar i tried are wrong (or not clean) or the ModLoader.zip linked (the one all people use) are wrong.
    I have pathing clients from many months (and my server, too), but i never stuck like this time.

  • I have advanced a bit.
    Now the error is the next: