Server: The New Times [IC² 1.23/BC 2.2.5/ RP² pr3 And More!][Whitelist][1.8.1][NOW P2P]

• The New Times

Welcome! To The NEW Thread Of This Server

The Old Server Was Deleted Because Of A Huge Crash And It Would Not Restore.

But With So Many Requests, I Started A New Server, This Time Hosted By Vanquish Hosting!
    Visit Them At: http://vanquishvps.com/

HUGE UPDATE!:
    The Server Is Now Pay 2 Play.
    Why? Because A Ton Of Griefers Have Destroyed Our Homes.
    I Want A Non-Grief Server. And I Have Decided That I Will Put On P2P
    Look At Servers Without Whitelist/P2P, Stuff Gets Griefed Every Second.
    I Joined A P2P Server Just To See That Everything Is Perfect , No Griefers.
    Nobody Would Pay 5$ Just To Get Banned.
    Want To Join, Pay 5$ Here(Dont Forget To Add Your IGN In The Notes):
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=A4YD966V6PSGJ

Currently On The Whitelist:

Mod/ Addon Suggestions(Votes):
    Equivalent Exchange: 10/10
    Will Add Once Goes SMP!

Additional Pipes: 9/10

Craft Guide: 7/10

Power Converters: 3/10

Rules:

Do Not Grief
    Do Not Steal
    NO NUKES! :Nuke TNT:
    Homes Without My "Accepting Sign" (Except In Cities)

Server IP: 216.172.97.29:26765

Mods We Use:
    Industrial Craft² 1.23 (Duh!)
    Buildcraft 2.25
    Red Power² Pre-Release 3b
    Iron Chests Addon 0.9.5
    Advanced Machines 2.1 [arsenic87 TempFix v2]

Thank You For Your Time! ;)

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: harryht
    How Old Are You?: 15
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: many people think of equivelent exchange of cheating and i am happy to find one that is happy with it
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: my house
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: for a long time if i like it i susspect i will but im not a fan of lagg so i will see how it goes

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: harryht
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: many people think of equivelent exchange of cheating and i am happy to find one that is happy with it
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: my house
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: for a long time if i like it i susspect i will but im not a fan of lagg so i will see how it goes

Whitelisted!

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: andregerada
    How Old Are You?: 23
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: I am looking for a good server with the mods I enjoy using
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: my home ( with Buildcraft and lots of machines )
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: I am hoping to be here for long if I like the server :)

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: andregerada
    How Old Are You?: 23
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: I am looking for a good server with the mods I enjoy using
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: my home ( with Buildcraft and lots of machines )
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: I am hoping to be here for long if I like the server :)

Whitelisted!

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: pjman13
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: Im looking for a small server with friendly people and a good community.
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: on single player I made a marble castle with a large storting system using all the mods that this server uses
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: as long as its up :P

even though im younger than some other members im not a little kid and ill fallow the rules

• Whats Your In-Game Name?:bjowner
    How Old Are You?:15
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?:want an offserver to get on whenever feanturis server plays tricks with me which it DOES ALOT with the damn string error
    What's Your Biggest Creation?:nothing specially i hate my creativity for not cooperating with me if i should say biggest it whould be a 50x50 5 block high house with a roof...
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?:chould be often more likely to be on more if i am succesful in finding lots of :Industrial Diamond: to make :Mining Laser:

• Whats Your In-Game Name?:bjowner
    How Old Are You?:15
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?:want an offserver to get on whenever feanturis server plays tricks with me which it DOES ALOT with the damn string error
    What's Your Biggest Creation?:nothing specially i hate my creativity for not cooperating with me if i should say biggest it whould be a 50x50 5 block high house with a roof...
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?:chould be often more likely to be on more if i am succesful in finding lots of :Industrial Diamond: to make :Mining Laser:

Whitelisted :P

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: Blackterry
    How Old Are You?: 13
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: Because Im too tired of crappy servers, a friend reccomended it, and Im up to mine with other ppl and not alone! Industrialize!
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: Accually I deleted my biggest creation but, I remember sort of less that it was like: a industrial diamond factory powered by nuclear reactor getting the resources of 3 quarrys also with a bronze factory.

How Long Will You Be On The Server?: I onestly dont know!

• Whats Your In-Game Name?:FearlessDragon
    How Old Are You?: 16
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: I need a server that i can be on for a while
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: My Home
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: Hopefully a long time

:Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

Got to love this stuff.

• Whats Your In-Game Name?: pilot737
    How Old Are You?:16
    Why Would You Like To Join This Server?: Because im looking for a server with a fair and reasonable admin team
    What's Your Biggest Creation?: my old airport :D
    How Long Will You Be On The Server?: Long time, when a server is loyal to me im loyal back :P