INDUSTRIAL FRONTIER 1.0.0 Faction War Bukkit Server! EASY INSTALL!! W/ {Bc} {Ic2} {Red Power} {Forcefields} {Power Converters} {Forestry} {MineFactory} {Additional Pipes} {Advanced Machines} {and more!!} 24/7 Lag Free!!! :D Friendly Community and Clea

• No its isnt 1.0.1 it is only 1.8.1 atm becuase IC2 and mo's creatures are not yet updated too it but i will be updating to it as soon as it is released and im not sure why it would be crashing on you if you tell me the error it gives you we have been restarting it a few times just too tweak mo's creatures and the spawn rates as its the first time I have ever used it and have been trying to balance it. :P you may have been online when we were doing that we have finished tweaking it now so we wont be restarting it anymore.

• Why was the server reset? I don't see any reason at all for this to happen, as there aren't any new mods that affect the world generation.

• client files. DELETE .MINECRAFT BEFORE INSTALLING.
    yes its small. I removed uneeded files. saves, tex pack,s resources will al generate when you start mc

Code
    http://www.mediafire.com/?p2eekt72w0t55b9

redpower.cfg for the server. goes in "serverdirectory/redpower" i think.

Code
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mp7pxstml7vx82k
  • Which map are u referencing? we have had several? If it had RP on it i may bring it back when IC2 has been ported to bukkit

It was the last map I remember, the last map before the server went down because of the problems with your ISP (and also before the hamachi)

• This thread should be banned, what this guy is doing is illegal.

1) Distributing minecraft.jar

2) Not following liscences from the respective mods altough you agreed with them when you downloaded those mods.

• This thread should be banned, what this guy is doing is illegal.

1) Distributing minecraft.jar

2) Not following liscences from the respective mods altough you agreed with them when you downloaded those mods.

Listen im only trying to make things easier for other people it personaly took my brother about 5hours to compile this client and so we are just trying to save the rest of the minecraft community some time im not making money off of it so whyshould anyone care. AndI dont see how im not following the licences of other mods.. im pretty sure notch doesnt careveryone that plays on the server has bought the game so again why should anyone care and if you have a problem with it then go compile it yourself and stop wasting my time, im here to have fun you seem to have other twisted motives...?