INDUSTRIAL FRONTIER 1.0.0 Faction War Bukkit Server! EASY INSTALL!! W/ {Bc} {Ic2} {Red Power} {Forcefields} {Power Converters} {Forestry} {MineFactory} {Additional Pipes} {Advanced Machines} {and more!!} 24/7 Lag Free!!! :D Friendly Community and Clea

• lolz i get a chance to play and now im crashing :(

IM at /f home for outsiders and i get whitescreens. THis could be cause by the ids not being the same on the client as they are on the server.

• Stormwinds faction was raiding my base while i was gone and spawncamped me. I consider it nearly impossible that they were able to find my moved base in about 15 minutes. I consider that being a dick. Pic here and it did happen. Most likely they're still there waiting.

• Ok im going to be adding a plugin tomorrow so that when u first spawn u start with 40 reinforced stone at the beggining so when u first create a faction you can not be spawnkilled :) and i have no idea wy you would be timing out I can only suggests redownloading the client and trying to relog sorry i cant be of more help

• after i download the mod pack i extract it to a folder and take the .minecraft to my roaming folder like always but when i try to join the server it says something like cant resolve host name
    what do i do?

• We are taking down the old server, and putting up the new server.

Client and Server are being updated, will post link to Client when ready!

• 1. Download the new client file
    2. follow instructions in readme
    3. ?????
    4. PROFIT!

http://adf.ly/4cf04

Please bear with us as this will be a new map, and we are going to be configuring some server settings and plugins on the fly.
    If you encounter any problems, please contact and admin on server, or post in this forum.

• Mod & Plugins List not including crossover mods

:Mods
    BuildCraft 2.2.11
    Industrial Craft 2 1.43
    Modular Force Fields v1beta4
    Advanced Machines 3.1
    Crafting Table II v1.5
    Forestry 1.2.6.1
    MineFactoryReloaded 1.4.0
    Multi Page Chests 1.0.6
    Nether Ores 1.1.0
    Power Converters 1.3.0
    Red Power 2.0pr4b
    Additional Pipes 31.4
    REI's MiniMap
    Misa's Texture Pack
    convenient inventory
    ect..

Plugins
    McMMO
    iConomy
    towny
    ect..

• edit: whoa man crazy stuff is going on.
    I recommend removing multi page chests as it really only has 1 pager per chest. at the cost of 1 diamonds thats not worth it.

• long story short...

we were in the process of restarting the server when our VPN connection crashed on the server, so until the owner restarts the server it is down....

and we are removing towny and installing factions per owners request

• edit: whoa man crazy stuff is going on.
    I recommend removing multi page chests as it really only has 1 pager per chest. at the cost of 1 diamonds thats not worth it.

i agree, we talked about removing the chests from server, but in reality it causes no harm....
    if you don't want an expensive chest, don't craft one.

• We should make a nice spawn with some shops, maybe a hospital, etc.
    I can help make it :D
    And remember to give it to fac safezone.

• We should make a nice spawn with some shops, maybe a hospital, etc.
    I can help make it :D
    And remember to give it to fac safezone.

Personally i feeel that we dont need one. 90% of people join a faction within 10 minutes and the rest either quit or go make a base. People are only at the spawn for a few minutes tops. I do think that we should claim the chunk as a safezone though.

also yay factions is back.

• server is back up....

the current idea is that there will be a protected zone around spawn, and a few select ppl will be responsible for "Spawn Base"....
    it will include basic supplies for new players, a safe zone in war time, as well as a market.... ie you can come and sell your diamonds for $x, and buy full quantum suits for $XXX

hopefully this will balance the creative and pvp sides of the server..

what u all think?