Server Down for an unkown period of time, RevivedGaming

• I have played on this server since it opened Thanksgiving weekend 2011, At that time we were on a small vps with 1gb of ram. And now here we are, February 2012, server still as fun as ever but now running on a duel quad dedicated server with 8 gigs of RAM. I feel this server is the only IC2 server worth playing. It has a custom plugin that has the function of many others, but all in one and compatible fully with the mods, they allow block and area protection, adding friends to set who has access to your chests and machines. There is anti-griefing measures, and block logging that allows griefing to be traced and undone in a matter of seconds. And if you find anything that the server seems to be missing, Brodi816 will gladly add it. I encourage everyone to try this server, and give it my full support.

• I have played on this server since it opened Thanksgiving weekend 2011, At that time we were on a small vps with 1gb of ram. And now here we are, February 2012, server still as fun as ever but now running on a duel quad dedicated server with 8 gigs of RAM. I feel this server is the only IC2 server worth playing. It has a custom plugin that has the function of many others, but all in one and compatible fully with the mods, they allow block and area protection, adding friends to set who has access to your chests and machines. There is anti-griefing measures, and block logging that allows griefing to be traced and undone in a matter of seconds. And if you find anything that the server seems to be missing, Brodi816 will gladly add it. I encourage everyone to try this server, and give it my full support.

Amen :thumbup:

• Yes, and we just added redpower again. We have been working on events also, so far the stable ones are
    Double IC2 Energy Production
    Double Quarry Speed
    Filling All Electric Blocks
    Double Gold(The currency for the server).

• Not to ask a stupid question, but does one need to install all the mods, or does bukkit take care of that.
    This looks like a great server, but I don't want to screw up anything :)

• :( i seem to crash when joining the server have there been anything happening or something? cuz i have been able to play on the server before i actually have a superbase with sexycombine

• bjowner, I just updated to ic2 1.7 and added redpower lighting. I was busy over the weekend and couldn't do it then. Update your client and then download the config.

• Get that upon joining.
    Help please?

• yup

Can I see your modloader.txt?

Make sure you only have the mods listed and make sure you don't have redpower world, machines, array. We don't use those, You to pizza.

• Can you update compactsolars to 1.2 the maker updated it and is not offering the old version? Therefore i can not join the server. Thanks.

Dark

ps: or send me 1.1 so i can join