Mobile Charger isn't charing anything v8.55

• Just re-posting this over here, SMP fix for mobile chargers and ITNT/NTNT.
    Slightly less elegant then Nargons' SSP method in that I just don't let the cleanup touch mobile chargers, but it generally doesn't become an issue.
    ___

Please make sure to make a backup before using this patch. (Both worlds and jars)
    It should not do any damage but it is always better to be safe then sorry.

IC 8.55_02 IshFix v0.2 (DropBox)
    Alt Link (MediaFire)

Installing:
    -Install IC 8.55_02 like normal
    Client: Install BOTH Modloader and ModloaderMP (Client) then IC. (Do delete META-INF folder)
    Server: Install ModLoaderMP (Server) then IC. (Do NOT delete META-INF folder)

ModLoader Link
    ModLoaderMPs Link

-Install IshFix by adding included files to jars as follows:
    The files INSIDE each folder go into the root of their respective .jars.
    ie. Look in the jar for mod_IndustrialCraft.class, if you can see that then your in the right spot.

Changes from IC 8.55_02:
    -Mobile chargers should now work.
    -SMP MFE's display power out of /60000 and have working power bars, MFS units still meh.
    -ITNT/NTNT now detonates on redstone or a LEFT-CLICK from a flintnsteel.
    -ITNT/NTNT now are able to be picked up by left clicking them. (Obviously without a flintnsteel in hand)
    -ITNT/NTNT do not detonate from fire (Needs a basefile mod)

If you have problems please try to get me a crash report etc on the minecraftforums.

• Hey the patch, is awesome, I have patched both single player and our SMP server and no issues at all, thanks a lot.

It's great that someone is still fixing issues with the old IC so we can continue playing it and enjoying it while we wait for IC2.

p.s. I hope Alblaka won't be offended, me and my friends are really excited about IC2 and can't wait to get our hands on it ^^ I'm just happy that we can play IC while we wait, better and with bugs fixed.

• Awesome, thanks! Where are you reposting this from, though?