Nuke vs. Ghost Ship

• Okay... so Zeppelin mod bugged out on me one day and now for whatever reason my airship has been duplicated a few times in a single spot... one of them is a zeppelin (all entities) while the other is normal blocks (non-Zeppelin).... well, I hate taking advantage of bugs, especially when it just triplicated my diamond stash.. I left them alone for a while but the temptation eventually became too great and I decided that they just had to go... so I made a few stacks of Dynamite for the job (my first time using dynamite), but after a couple stacks and the airhsip was only half-gone, I decided this was a job for an explosive a bit more powerful... enter the Nuke.

I've never used a Nuke before, so this was going to be interesting (The target is about.... 40 blocks away from my new real estate... so tried to put the nuke in a safe place)

Before hand: (Scaffolding above airship is where the nuke and a single stick of dynamite reside)

The effect:

So.... lesson learned.... Zeppelins are immune to explsives.... But 'lo and behold the chainsaw will destroy ANY of the zeppelin blocks with a single tap. I thought MAYBE they wouldn't be, because when using the dynamite, I could see the zeppelin blocks cracking from the explosion... thought maybe a bigger explosion would do the trick. :/

Welp, back to using a chainsaw to clear it away. ;(

• That would definitely get rid of the normal block airship, but the zeppelin airship is what's bothering me... I suppose i could use the filler to clear out the block airship, then park the zeppelin once the area's clear for it, then the filler would clear that away as well.

After I restore my backup, I'll do that, lol. Hope that nuke doesn't blow up if I punch it ^^

• Hello!

I've used the Zeppelin mod for a while now, and i've found the easiest way to clear out any errant entity-zeppelins is by locating them in MCEdit and deleting the entity. Just don't peak underground ;)

• So you did this legit, without backing it up? Good job?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!