[Request to Alblaka] Request for an add-on section for this forum

• Is there any chance that you can add a section to request or submit ideas for addons for IC +. (the reason being IS that i have a lot of ideas and i wont to spread them around :D )
    Thx in advance (and thx for a brill mod!!!!! :thumbup: )

• Is there any chance that you can add a section to request or submit ideas for addons for IC +. (the reason being IS that i have a lot of ideas and i wont to spread them around :D )
    Thx in advance (and thx for a brill mod!!!!! :thumbup: )

There's a suggestion thread and an addon thread under IC2 main heading. The addon thread is for other mods built specifically to work with IC, not new ideas so post those under the suggestion thread. Make sure you read the thread first so you're not doubling up on suggestions already made.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• There's a suggestion thread and an addon thread under IC2 main heading. The addon thread is for other mods built specifically to work with IC, not new ideas so post those under the suggestion thread. Make sure you read the thread first so you're not doubling up on suggestions already made.

Thx for the help :)