Suggestion: Adding vehicles

• My idea is to add different vehicles.
    That can be as an example caravans.
    This vehicles shouldn´t be implented like all this boring car and planes mods
    The caravan as an example should be 3 blocks wide and about 10 blocks long
    The vehicles are enterable and have different ic machines inside
    So you can build the Mining Caravan that have lots of chest inside and a macerartor (+MFE +Generator or Solarpanels on the Top)
    To open the Macerator or MFE simply right-click on it.
    The caravan have a electric engine that used the Energy vom the MFE inside
    The vehicles don´t move only on the x/y axis (like movecraft on bukkit)
    they (should) move like the cars from the car mod
    To Craft it you need a spezial workbench (like the plane mod)
    atm i have no crafting recipe but it must contain a macerator, chests, machines (engine), generator (or solar panel), glass for the windows, lots of refined iron (or carbon plates) for the skin and Rubber for the tires. 8|
    But i think its a bit hard to code (above all the movement) :(

• I think Al denied this one on the MCF post for the original IC.

What I usually end up doing is IF I need to do on-the-site Macerating, I bring down a few 6-packs, a Macerator and my trusty steel pickaxe. Dig out a quick little room I might consider developing into a forward base for mining, place down the Macerator, pop in a battery and the ore, then wait a moment, when done, I wrench it, and take it with me again.

• I created a zeppelin with the zeppelin mod. :D
    When you fly with the zeppelin you´re not able to open the gui of the ic achines on board.
    And all items inside the machines are lost when you land ... :pinch:
    And there a lots of graphical bugs

• you should use ideas from movecraft and zepplins that the you can design the vechile and then usem the maxium blocks is 1000 blocks