block_0.png sprite listing

• Sorry if this has been asked before;
    I'm making my own texture pack, and need some clarification on the sprite sheets.
    Here is a list of what I know, this was made before the recent updates so there is some missing data, which is what I would like help on.

The letter is row with the number being the column.

In the new update, I saw some new sprite sheets being added, such as block_generator.png;
    What are these sheet's used for and how do they differ from block_0.png?

• Block_0.png is no longer used for machines (since IC2 released, if I'm correct). The machine tiles there are basically a legacy, leftover from the old way but unused. The sub-sheets such as block_machine, block_generator, etc are used for those items.

• After stareing at the sprites sheets for a while, I beleave that they now have all faces editable.
    My question is, from top-bottom, what face is what when looking at the front?
    Bottom, Top, ?, Front, ?, ?

• 1st Row: Bottom
    2nd row: Top
    3rd Row: (probably) Back
    4th Row: Front
    5th Row: (probably) Left
    6th Row: (Probably) Right

I'm sure on the top, bottom and front... but the other three sides tend to be alike on the machines so if you wanted to customize those you might need to resort to a little trial-and-error.

Also, the first 6 rows are when the machine is in the "off" or unpowered state.
    The second set of six rows are when the machine is "on" - receiving power and activated to perform a task.

• Thanks, last question:
    From left to right, what are each of the columns on the machines sheet?
    I can't work out what some of them are.

• Machine Block
    Iron Furnace
    Electro Furnace
    Macerator
    Extractor
    Compressor
    Canning Machine
    Miner
    Pump
    (unknown)
    Electrolyzer