[Add-On Idea] Direct Mass Fab

• I have had this idea for a while and it is this, instead creating UU matter why don't make a machine that you insert an item like a Diamond, then the energy get converted directly into that item, so that different items from different mods can be fabricated easier. Thx :thumbup:

EDIT: Misspelling of Easier Oops

• Alternitively, You could use one of several custom recipie adder mods, and make a bunch of balanced or imbalanced UUM recipies for any item in any other mod.

• Alternitively, You could use one of several custom recipie adder mods, and make a bunch of balanced or imbalanced UUM recipies for any item in any other mod.

but what if you have to many items? this why i thought of it also so that you can make premade items like :Glass Fibre: or other items from other mods so that if you have enough power then you can create item for simplicity :D

• but what if you have to many items? this why i thought of it also so that you can make premade items like :Glass Fibre: or other items from other mods so that if you have enough power then you can create item for simplicity :D

I havn't actually caclulated it, but there has to be at least 100 possible mirror recipies available. Not going to run out fast, I can tell you that.

If the recipients did not allow mirrors, then 512 possibilities would exist.

Mirror however drops it to about half (not sure if it is higher or lower however, need to either think more or brute-force count it)

Ok, I am pretty sure the answer is 216 possibilities.

• Some of those would be under-powered and some would be over-powered also i think that, that would become very complex. This would (possibly) work like Bukkit permissions stating how much energy goes to creating a certain item, for example, 52.100 first number is the id second is the amount of energy used.

• Some of those would be under-powered and some would be over-powered also i think that, that would become very complex. This would (possibly) work like Bukkit permissions stating how much energy goes to creating a certain item, for example, 52.100 first number is the id second is the amount of energy used.

Wrong, Because it is absurdly easy to make the recipes produce more than one item. I mean Do you get 1 stone block when you use the stone recipie? How about 1 glass? No, and no, you get 8 and 32 respenctively (unless it was changed)

The only thing that is limited is that you cannot make anything as expencive as diamonds (without an intermediate step, like iridium has now) because the maximum cost of 9 UUM per item is taken already. There are 9 slots for 8 UUm however.

And it would be no more complex than the current system, unless you happen to add all 216 recipies and expect to memorize and use every single one of them.

• Wrong, Because it is absurdly easy to make the recipes produce more than one item. I mean Do you get 1 stone block when you use the stone recipie? How about 1 glass? No, and no, you get 8 and 32 respenctively (unless it was changed)

The only thing that is limited is that you cannot make anything as expencive as diamonds (without an intermediate step, like iridium has now) because the maximum cost of 9 UUM per item is taken already. There are 9 slots for 8 UUm however.

And it would be no more complex than the current system, unless you happen to add all 216 recipies and expect to memorize and use every single one of them.

Sorry but i meant that it would be hard to remember them all just for simplicity so that you are not searching for ages on a wiki or a recipe book mod item (or other crafting guides) to find 1 item. As i have said for Simplicity :D

• Sorry but i meant that it would be hard to remember them all just for simplicity so that you are not searching for ages on a wiki or a recipe book mod item (or other crafting guides) to find 1 item. As i have said for Simplicity :D

True. However, that is only if you add a metric f-ton of recipies, and i personally would have a file (and do btw) that has all of the current recipies in the game, and I just search for the item I want (and i stop once i memorize it, which doesnt take long for certain patterns, if I use em alot)