Wood chopper drone(idea)

• this is just a small thread of what i thought would be nice in ic2. well first of all it would need to be fueled only by oil which would need a combustion engine to be in its crafting recipe alone with sometype of axe diamond but i would say iron this is just a rought recipe
    A=iron axe
    B=Combustion engine
    C=Tank
    D=Chest
    0=empty

AAA
    ABA
    0CD

or another recipe if you have a chainsaw

A=Chainsaw

0A0
    0B0
    0CD

When you right click the wood chopper drone it would bring up it's inventory it with the container of a singe chest with a off and on button in it and a slot to put oil and water beside it. the action of the drone would be that it will go to trees near a 40x40 direction of its place location it will cut trees the speed little weaker then diamond so about .75 secs slower. if left alone while power similar to a combustion engine will blow up also destroying the inventory it was holding

also it will replant saplings if you tell it to with a settings in the config
    or ingame gui

just another thought if you place bonemeal in the wood chopper drone it will chase down saplings and grow em and cut em

thanks for reading this
    and please dont negatively criticise my idea its just and idea

• If only i could make mods :D brilliant idea

• Problem is, the Tank and Combustion Engine are Buildcraft items. Yes, IC2 has a recipe using the RP2 silver, but that's an ore-dictionary test.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.

• I imagine something similar to this might be added in the future anyhow, since I am pretty sure we are getting robots at some point.

I also think you ought to change the recipie to make it match industrailcraft instead of buildcraft, like using a generator, fuel can, etc, instead of engines, tanks, etc.