[SUGGESTION] Lighting Rod!

• While doing homework i saw the invention by Benjamin Franklin, the lighting rod, and i thouhgt, why not in minecraft?
    The use is when there is a thunder storm, the lighting in a 100 block radius (changeable) would only hit the lighting rod, each zap should be
    over 1000 eu, as 1.lightning storms are rare, and 2. its lighting, not a solar panel *trollface*
    I have a sort of idea on what crafting recipie would be:
    :Refined Iron: = refined iron
    :HV-Transformer: = HV transformer
    :Glass Fibre: = fibre optic cable
    :MFS-Unit: = MFSU

:Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:
    :Glass Fibre::MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre:
    :Refined Iron::HV-Transformer::Refined Iron:

Please leave any suggestion of a different crafting recipie, mabye change corner :Refined Iron: to :Alloy: ?

Bow Mining Laser Master

Sword Chainsaw Assassin

TNT Nuke Trapper

I love pvp servers

Especially those with IC2!

• I would say that you should have rubber in the corners so that it is not grounded.

Thanks for the suggestion, but wouldnt rubber be to easy for such a powerfull energy collecter?

Bow Mining Laser Master

Sword Chainsaw Assassin

TNT Nuke Trapper

I love pvp servers

Especially those with IC2!

• This is a rejected suggestion. Before you suggest things, check the Suggestion compendium to see if they have been rejected/approved.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.