MC 1.0! Slot5 Server 24/7 Uptime, hosted right next to EU-Internet-Node in FFM 1000Mbit Upstream! IC2|BC|RP . No whitelist!

• Hey guys,
    since im really annoyed of all these laggy whitelist servers, i just hosted a IC2 | BC | RP Server.
    Its running on a root server in FFM (Frankfurt am Main, 100 Meters away from the EU-Internet-Node) with an 1000mbit upstream!
    AND no whitelist!

Join, do what you what you want and where you want!

IP: server2.slot5.de:25566

Hope you'll enjoy it! Have fun and see you soon!

• ive never used nether ores, but definitely install power crystal's Power Converters!

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• Nether ores simple add iron, coal, redstone, gold, diamonds, tin and cooper into nether.
    The fun part is that they are hard to obtain, since nether make then unstable.
    Realy, they have a chance to detonate thenselfs when you start mining the vein.
    If you get skillfull enough, you can spot the ore that became active and mine it before it explodes. Take some time to get used.
    With this i can simply move to nether completely.

Really, i like to live there. But i need to have stuff to do and materials for that! I see no point in buildng a base that i wont actually use.
    There are another usefull server mod that change the pigmen so it WONT spaw on things that aren't netherack. This is useful.

• you havent get the point. Why i would keep going to the nether i there are nothing for me there? in this case would be a lot easier stay only on normal world...
    And i dont dislike pigmen. Well, i do i try to kill all of then and all of then try to kill me always, but this another issue... what i really dont like is their ability to simply appear inside a reinforced stone bunker.

• hey i cant build redpower machines. They turn in some grey block. Which is the configure of the things used by the server?

• Redpower config:

• Kalerion i realy need help, i got stucked ith an new ic bug.

i am in the nether. with a lot of stuff
    full quantum
    diadmond drill + chainsaw + nanosword + 2 lapacks
    +13 rods,
    +4x stacks of glowstone.

What happened is the folowing:
    my helmet got without power... and it keep crashing my game. Thats because it try to recharge my food healt, but it is without power.

i think that you will have to delete my character file.

shit, is a lot of stuff to loose!!!

• I think that you are on the wrong server.. :P
    This really supposed to have no whitelist.
    It got some banned players, but if that was the case, it would tell you.

• Just tried out the server last night, and enjoyed it, as it has the least lag for me for compared to most servers. I just wish I didn't have to worry about griefing...

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I would definitly recommend the server admin join the anti Griefer Community. Here is a link to the page if you haven't heard of it. Anti Griefer Community

It would help cut down on griefers inside the server, as well as helping other servers catch griefers before they even grief.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Kalerion should take care of the community ban list if he decide to adpt it, i would taker years to ban everyone from inside the game.

• update the server to 1.1.

We have some issue with forge right now, so you cant break blocks for a while :P
    we will instal the hotfix ASAP

Fixed. Come and join :D

• MODS at the moment:

BCIC2crossover client v1.18.zip
    buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.12.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.12.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.12.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.12.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.12.zip
    industrialcraft-2-client_1.64.jar
    RedPowerArray-2.0pr4d.zip
    RedPowerCore-2.0pr4d.zip