Support request: error message "end of ZLIB input stream"?!?

• This is my crashlog (obviously) and I really don't know what the heck is going on! I've got about 30ish mods installed, and if you're familiar with modloader, it loads them in order from top to bottom. It loaded the six listed (but says it loaded 7...) and when it tried to load IC 1.337b it crapped out and didn't even try to load the others... Anyway, I say this because, last time I successfully ran Minecraft I had the same version of Buildcraft and EE as right now, when it failed. Sooooo, I doubt it's a conflict between mods. Yet, if it isn't me/my computer, then why isn't this topic swamped with the same crashlog?.... Usually, any halfway intelligent person can figure out what the cause of a crash is by looking at the crash log, even if he/she doesn't know a single iota of coding (like me). However, I've never heard of a "ZLIB input stream"! WHAT IS GOING ON!! ?( :cursing: 8| X( :cursing: ;( :cursing: :cursing:

BTW, something tells me this is relevant: while trying to play detective on my own, I thought to open open up the IC2 .jar file. Yes, I have 7-zip, and yes, I can open the minecraft.jar file perfectly fine, but for the IC2.jar, I got the message, "Can not open file 'C:\.....industrialcraft-2-client_1.377b.jar' as archive". Did I somehow manage to download a corrupted version of 1.337b? Because, with my limited knowledge of coding, that's all I can think of.

• Never mind, problem solved! something went seriously screwy with the download... the first time I downloaded it (that caused the crash above) IC2 v.1.337 was like ~300 kB.... after redownloading it, the "same" file is now ~2,000 kB, just like the v1.23. Guess the problem WAS on my end!