[Suggestion] Towns...

• Is there any chance that, eventually, we could get towns that are similar to the ones in Millenare? I always thought they were interesting, and I think that IC2 could greatly benefit from it. There could be Industrial towns with low-grade machinery, Agricultural towns with readily available farmland, and residential towns with other amenities (empty houses, farm animals, etc.). They may be able to provide specific improved tools and items you can trade for with IC coins or other items, give you gifts for helping them grow their towns, and simply can be helpful for getting set up. I don't know if this would be very plausible, but if it could be implemented, I think it could be great. If I were to code this, (and if I knew how), I would take a brief glimpse at some of the coding for Millenare, or more likely, ask for Kinniken's help in making the addition to the mod.

Examples of unique items:
    Zweihander/Katana/Improved Iron Sword/Whatever: Gained by giving 4 :Industrial Credit: & 1 :Refined Iron:
    Polonium Core: Gained by giving 6 :Industrial Credit: and 1 :Uranium Cell: /1 :Uranium Ingot: /2 :Uranium:
    Etc...

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• If such a thing is planned; it's very likely you'll get no answer or the answer that if it were it'd be a future secret plan. Something like that is so far beyond the existing direction and next logical steps; plus you'd probably want it populated with people, and it's a virtually sure thing that any sane developer (not already working on such things) would rather wait to see how official villages work out.

• Ah. I see.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Official Post

Something like that is so far beyond the existing direction and next logical steps; plus you'd probably want it populated with people, and it's a virtually sure thing that any sane developer (not already working on such things) would rather wait to see how official villages work out.

This.