[Searching] an IC2, BC, MFR and RP Server (something similar atleast..)

• Please first of all do not delete this topic, if so, please give me the reason for deleting it -.- .

Next: As you might have seen in the title, I'm searching an server , i honestly do not care if it is 1.0 (without ic then..) or 1.8.1, i just want to play SMP and not all the freakin time over in SSP.

Info about me: A young idiot who searches a neat (i don't care if it is a small or a big) server.
    IGN: UNBR34K4BL3
    Playing Minecraft since: As of the version 0.23 and 0.30
    Something i can show: Atm , not really, i just started a few days ago on 1.8.1, a new MAP, i just nuked my other MAP of being bored and forgott to do a backup..
    Do I know all those mods: Yes I do, i have the most recipies in my head, i just don't have everything in my head, but the most. (Nuklear stuff is my point where i need to watch at the recipe guide), I also have some knowledge about EE, but i honestly don't like it anymore..(most of the part that it is overpowered, also it isn't smp yet, so well..)

If you need more Information about me, just ask.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• For your kind information I know all those MODS: Yes, I do, I in my mind the most recipies, I just did not all in my head, but the most. (Nuklear what is my point of view, I need to watch the Formula Guide), I also have some knowledge about EE, but honestly, I do not like it ... (the most part, it is uniform, it ISN "t SMP, however, so well ...)