[No Whitelist!][IC2][BuildCraft][RedPower][PowerConverters][Bukkit][24/7] Server! Come Join Us!

• This is a unique modded server including Industrial craft, Build craft, Redpower and many more mods. We are inviting builders/players to apply and play with us on our newly started server.
    We currently have 1.5gb ram which can support up to 32 players. Your help and support can help us expand.

ESSENTIAL
    You must have these mods to join!
    Modloader 1.8.1
    ModloaderMP by Flan
    Minecraft Forge 1.1.2
    IndustrialCraft 2 version 1.337b
    BuildCraft 2.2.5 (All Packs)
    Redpower V2.0 pr3b
    Power Converters 1.2.3
    Additional Pipes Rev31

If you need help/assistance please add Nookington or rsdoherty12 on skype. :thumbup:

We hope to see you on our server! :pinch:

IP:
    188.165.250.29:2509

:)

• IGN:UNBR34K4BL3
    Speak English: Yesh, also i can speak German, Albanian, and the basic of French xDD.
    How long you have been playing Minecraft: Since 0.30 or 0.23 don't really know which one of these 2
    How confident you are with industrial craft etc: Very confident, I know the most recipes, not all but the most ^^.

Also , i wanted to know if it is possible to add Forestry? :P, and the IC2BC Crossover (if it is smp, i honestly forgott if it is or not sry lul.)

If needed Skype or something , ask for it im not afraid of givin' it away ^^.
    Last: need to say, I can write english very well, but i have some problems speaking it ^^.

Greetings Unbr34k'.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• Whitelisted.

IP? xD? *trollface*

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• IGN: Cosmix48
    Speak English: Yes sir!
    How long you have been playing Minecraft: Since last stage of Alpha.
    How confident you are with industrial craft etc:Yes, I've built many a contraption ;D

MinecraftCreeper :Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: :D

• Whitelisted.

• Ign- shssoccer
    Age- I am 16 in one month
    Speak English- yes I speak fluent English and a little Spanish
    How long have I Ben playing minecraft- I have been playing since late alph
    How confidnt are u with industrialcraft etc- I am very confident I can make elabert contractions using these mods

I wa also wondering when u where going update to 1.0 since ic2 just updated becraft if it is in the next couple of days I will wait so I don't have to install them again

• Ign- shssoccer
    Age- I am 16 in one month
    Speak English- yes I speak fluent English and a little Spanish
    How long have I Ben playing minecraft- I have been playing since late alph
    How confidnt are u with industrialcraft etc- I am very confident I can make elabert contractions using these mods

I wa also wondering when u where going update to 1.0 since ic2 just updated becraft if it is in the next couple of days I will wait so I don't have to install them again

Will whitelist you later and probably not for a while :)

• I have everything ready to go but I don't have a 1.8.1 server jar file
    What should I do b I really want to play on it

if you can wait until tomorrow at 14:00 GMT add me on skype and i will link you to everything and the server is now outdated and is on 1.0.0, and i will install it for you. Add me on skype soon mate :)

• I can't get skip till the 25 when I get my computer for Xmas bc I using the family computer and they don't like when I download slot of things
    If posible can u send me a download with ur . Minecraft or email it to me at rcolyer4@yahoo.com
    If u can't I will just wait till Xmas to get on ur server

• ok i have been trying to get everything working for about 30 min and keep messing up and getting black screen can u give me a link to a video i can watch or u give me Ur .minecraft bc i have never done server mods sorry :(

• ok i have been trying to get everything working for about 30 min and keep messing up and getting black screen can u give me a link to a video i can watch or u give me Ur .minecraft bc i have never done server mods sorry :(

Its now 1.0 but i'll email it now. We have removed IC2 from the server due to chunk corruption. Merry Christmas.

• ok so i downloader you file u sent me and everything is ready to go but i am not white listed so can u plzz do that asap bc i am on Christmas brake and have a lot of time to play now :):):Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Nano Saber::Nano Saber:MinecraftNotch:Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Diamond Drill:MinecraftChicken
    (got bord so i gave you alot of things haha)

• ok so i downloader you file u sent me and everything is ready to go but i am not white listed so can u plzz do that asap bc i am on Christmas brake and have a lot of time to play now :) :) :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: MinecraftNotch :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Diamond Drill: MinecraftChicken
    (got bord so i gave you alot of things haha)

Will have you whitelisted in the next 10 minutes.