BUG: Pump doesn't fill buckets IC2 version 1.42 SSP

• While working with my miner I ran into water... this in of itself isn't weird but the fact that the pump i had next to it wasn't filling the cells OR buckets after pumping the right amount of liquid is/was. The pump did have energy. It was right next to the miner and was pumping the water just not filling the containers. Help please? If anyone else has experienced this please say something. :Miner:

EDIT: Issue solved. Merely a fluke i didn't have it setup right testing results show positive all is working as should be. Leaving the topic up so people don't re-report it.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• The 'water' on the right that shows up right after the pump comes online isn't actually water but an indicator that the pump is ready. When in action this plunges down and slowly sucks back up until a cell is filled. Cells go in the top slot only, the lower slot is for power.

If your miner is stopped way too early and your pump isn't working, you might need to go down and see what happened your self. (You didn't state the was the case or not)

• That was the case... I should do a few more tests before i post more.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P