[MC 1.0] IC² v1.42 Conflict with ID Resolver 1.0.0 Update 1 Extended IDs Edition

• Started with clean jar then installed with just the mod installer of MCPatcher:

ModLoader
    ModLoaderMP
    AudioMod
    MinecraftForge-Client-1.2.2
    GuiAPI-0.12.9-1.0.0 (ShaRose)
    MC1.0.0_4096IDs_V1.0_Standalone (Robinton)
    MC1.0.0_4096IDs_V1.0_Standalone_ItemBlockFix (Robinton)
    IDResolver_1.0.0-Update-1-Extended_ID_Edition (ShaRose)

At some point, I think after Forge, I put IC2 v1.42 into the mods folder. After IDResolver MC Crashed with this error:

I uninstalled IDResolver and MC started up fine. I've already posted in ShaRose's thread and thought I better report here as well.

Thanks

• I havent run into thiss issue, i have to use ID resolver for rforestry and pams harvest craft, try this sequance for installing them

Modloader
    Modloader MP
    GuiAPI-0.12.9-1.0.0
    Forge
    and teh FORGE version of ID resolver, extended item IDs is already in Forge

then Forge again

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!

• Official Post

aused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 34096

Wow... ID resolver tried to put something on this ID, whilst ignoring the fact the limit is 32xxx.
    Nothing related to IC i guess, you will have to bug (as you already started to do) the creator of IDResolver about this one.