[MC 1.0.0] IC2 V 1.42: Bug, Nulear Reactor Crashes Both SSP and SMP When Cycle Completes

• What's "smug" got to do with it? I pointed out that others should check to see if it's a TMI-related issue.
    If you doubt that it could possibly be the case, feel free to look around this forum (and the BC forum, and the MCF) and see how often TMI turns out to be the cause, rather than an accessory after the fact.
    So the next step, of course, would be for you (and others who have reported the issue) to verify if it happens with crafted reactors as well.

This is a very serious issue, no doubt - so let's be sure of the cause, OK?

It happened to my legit CASUC reactor (yes i made a legit one after designing a couple of them in test worlds). I dont think TMI, creative or anything like that is causing it.

• It happened to my legit CASUC reactor (yes i made a legit one after designing a couple of them in test worlds). I dont think TMI, creative or anything like that is causing it.

It has already been established that this happens on clean and legit worlds...

• Official Post

Considering that this is fixed already, and being tested, I think we have enough confirmation :)

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....