What do you think about the future of IC2, BC,RP and more huge mods? And merry christmas!

• At the current state of all mods we can create: Huge factories, water/ice cooled nuclear reactors, advanced railroadsystems/stations, huge electronic circuits, and so on. Sooner or later we will have AlbOS, Redbuss, RP frames and the lasers from BC. Maybe forcefield?
    Anyway, how do you think your world will look like, how sick will SMP be?
    I wanted to create this thread for those fans that may have some freetime in their christmas and want to discuss their dreams!

I just came over this thread in the BC forum. LINK (take a look at the picture he posted)
    First I started thinking about how awesome it would be if those lasers was dangerous, in a room like the picture. Then you have to disable the power before going into the room, if you enter when the lasers are active and you fell of the stairs, you might die!
    When Albos and Redbuss get released we will have fully automatic reactors, and imagine you got your self a powerplant suppling people in an SMP server. A MFSU cost 2 gold ingot's to refill. And if someone is not paying their bill, AlbOS/redbuss will autimaticly disable power going to that house.
    PVP aka fighting for most resources! With planes dropping nukes we maybe able to create an emergancy lockdown for all of your expensive resources! People hacking your AlbOS/Redbuss to make your nuclear reactor overheating.
    These mods ads a few block/items (ok, maybe a little more) and when combining them in diffrent ways we get diffrent results (atleas with water/icecooled reactors), and this maked these mods so huge. You guys are simply genius!
    Just OMG, these mods together have SO GOD POTENTIAL ... That they should go together creating their own game and sell it for full price...

A HUGE thankyou to the creators of theese awesome mod, MC is a pretty good by itself, but with these mods this game is as close to perfect that I don't have words for it!

THANK YOU ALL! Merry christmas and have a happy new year, everyone!