Question: Luminator & SMP Config

• Hey, i havve two questions:

1:
    The luminators constantly start to blink. If I have an array of 5 Luminators, attached to a Transmitter, emitting 10 EU/s, they start blinking. If I set the EU/s at a value where they start glowing, they start blinking. If i turn it up to 64 EU/s they start blinking.
    So how to youse the Luminators?

2:
    I want to disable the "Light3" with disableLight3=true in the config. But it doesn't work. When I start up the server it says:
    "lightlvl3 disabled" but the Luminators still blink.
    And where do I have to put the IndustrialConfig.txt ?

• I don't really get what you want to say with this?

Is there no possibility to use them as a light source without blinking? I really love IC and it would be so great if the luminators would work correctly...

And also...

When i power ther NTNT or ITNT with redstone it simply disapears...

• Sadly as far as I know they will always start blinking. Its a bug in IC1 and will likely not be fixed due to IC2 being released.
    Hidden torches + pistons is probably your best hope

For nuke fixes etc there is a patch at the top of this notepad thing

• Thanks for your answer.

As far as I understand there are 3 luminator blocks: On, OFF and blinking. Why not just duplicate the ON-Block and replace it with the blinking one? Don't know much about Java but is it that hard to fix this one?

I would use IC2 but as far as I know it is only available for SSP, isn't it?
    is there any release date for SMP yet?

[Edit]
    Just read that it IS available for SMP. Will check it out. Sadly the luminators doesn't work. Any chance this will be fixed?
    IC2 seems quite buggy to me...