Suggestion: Advanced Compressor

• This is my 2nd suggestion so far, If I did something wrong, Let me know.

Name:The Advanced Compressor

Description:
    The Advanced Compressor is a type of machine that works like a Compressor, but has functions similar to an Induction Furnace.
    It uses lots of EU and has a counter of Gibbl 0% to 100%. When Gibbl is high, It uses a lot less EU and compresses things faster.
    It has two slots for the input and two slots for the output.
    It can accept current up to 128 EU/t before exploding. It stores 10,000 EU as well.
    When powered by redstone, Well, You know the rest. Just read the Induction Furnace article in the Industrial Craft wiki.

Recipe:
    :Tin Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Tin Ingot:

:Refined Iron: :Compressor: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Advanced Machine: :Refined Iron:

• Actually there is a mod "Advanced machines" in this forum, and it has a Singularity Compressor, Rotary Macerator an maybe some kind of extractor. But personaly I don't like to install a mod, then mod to this mod, then mod to the mod to the mod... wait... OH SHI~

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• Actually there is a mod "Advanced machines" in this forum, and it has a Singularity Compressor, Rotary Macerator an maybe some kind of extractor. But personaly I don't like to install a mod, then mod to this mod, then mod to the mod to the mod... wait... OH SHI~

link http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1174

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D