Zeddas *New IC2 server. 20 slots NO whitelist minimum lagg and 90% up time! supports oflline mode :)

• Hi my name is Zedda and I´ve got a new server up. Its a IC2 server only but i´m thinking that i might add buildcraft to.

IP: 5.182.196.24
    Hamachi : ZeddasServer
    Pass : 123
    :P

Requierments.

Industrialcraft 2
    Buildcraft 2.2.11 all of them
    Modloader
    ModloaderMP
    Minecraft forge

and addons
    mod_advancedmachines
    BCIC2crossover client v1.14b
    modularForceFieldSystemV1Beta4

you can download them with this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?ng83d2xp79s1t1p

Ok so right now we are about 8 guys playing constantly. Wich means that there is about 14 slots left. If you want to join the server just get the mods and login with the IP (5.182.196.24) we hope you will join.

You will see the rules in the server but be sure to read them all. The ip is - 5.182.196.24 and it now supports offline mode. I will make the server a bukkit one as fast as i can. But now when 2012 is coming i will not be at home. The test server will be up and that means your allowed to spawn items. But I´ll be back somewhere around 5/1 and then the server will be a bukkit one, please note that ive change the date of the server. Its mostly because that I´ve been busy doing stuff and that my mac dose not allow me to run a modded server. Thank fully i have a PC with direct internet and i will try make a IC2 server on it. If it dosen´t work i will keep hosting the normal one :). This means that there will be 30 slots and other plugins such as: Iconomy, chest shops, and then some admin stuff such as worldedit, essentials. :P
    Comeon the fun awaits you! :):)

P.S keep in mind that you should check this thread often to find any typ of news.
    Special thank´s to:
    Makaan32
    Ikkeniet
    for helping me hosting the server. They have been online the times I´ve not, because i probebly sleep. :thumbup:

:love:

• Hey i sure want to join! This seems like a great server. I sure will follow the rules and i am great with redstone. :) I am comeing on right now see ya :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: