[Suggestion] Heat Detector Block

• I propose a new block that will be used close to a reactor to detect to heat level of the reactor and output a redstone signal when the tempature is reached. This would be exetremly useful to work with and set up breeding reactors. It would need a gui to set your own heat level. The recipe and textures would be up to the modder to decide. I have very little experence with java. I am willing to help any modder interested in taking on this project.

• Recipe could be:
    Key;
    M=Machine block
    I=iron ingot
    S=Solar panel

S :EC Meter: S
    I M I
    I :Electronic Circuit: I

Could be very useful for warning players of when their reactor is about to overheat.
    You could position this next to the reactor, when the temperature is reached, redstone signal sent through a inverter to a redstone torch at some kind of control panel, which lights up.
    Howver, the creator would have o add heat values to everything that either emits light, or is some kind of power generator/furnace. Could be quite tricky.

• That recipe looks good, however maybe it could use the thermometer addon with the creators premission of course. So instead of the ec meter, use a thermometer.

• That recipe looks good, however maybe it could use the thermometer addon with the creators premission of course. So instead of the ec meter, use a thermometer.

But then you'd need to install an addon to use IC2 at all... which doesn't make any sense.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• the recipe doesn't matter to me really. I was just pitching an idea hoping to get some help creating it.

EDIT: Already in the works i believe. http://forum.industrial-craft.…?page=Thread&threadID=221